My sophomore year of college is officially coming to a close. It's hard to believe two years of school have gone by.
I would say this year has been rather uneventful but at the same time incredibly valuable to me. I feel like I've developed into a much more intelligent person or perhaps it's just that my tolerance level for idiots has lowered. Either way I feel like I've learned a lot about myself and the world.
I started the year off thinking I was going to major in Food Science and then realized that I'm apparently semi-retarded at science and anything math related. So I went back to my gut feelings when I initially thought about what to major in college, Communications. I'm taking the pre-reqs right now and I'm loving it. It's truly a great fit for me. I'm still debating on if I want to do Advertising or Communication Studies. I have to apply with a preference, I might do Communication Studies because it seems like a better fit for me. The Communication Studies degree is more heavily researched based which for some reason sounds a lot more appealing to me at this point in my life.
I also decided that I'm going to minor in Media Arts. I have to apply to the minor, so hopefully I'm accepted for that as well.
It's been a good year at school though, Two thumbs up!

No comments:
Post a Comment