I Love You, Beth Cooper
Last summer, I saw the trailer for this gem and knew that's what it would be. Many doubted me when I said I wanted to see the film that is I Love You, Beth Cooper. My roommate and I ended up catching a showing of this fine film right before school started last fall. The best $1.25 I spent in this past year, I'll tell you that much.
So bad it's good! This movie is so ridiculous on so many levels that it just becomes incredibly enjoyable. Strap yourselves in, you're in for a treat with this film. Some points of the film are hard to bare because of how awful they are in terms of screenwriting and acting but in some twisted way this becomes quite enjoyable.
Runner up
Fired Up!
A movie about two football players who go to cheerleading camp in order to hook up with girls. Sounds bad doesn't it? Yeah well it is. It's enjoyable though. The film doesn't even take itself seriously which is one of the main joys of the film. First of all the guys who play these high schooler's, one of them was 28 at filming and the other 31. Ridiculous right? It's a fun little movie.
As the tagline of the film says "You gotta risk it to get the biscuit".
Awesome tagline isn't it?


No comments:
Post a Comment