I've seen about 140 of them, so like 110 more to go. I'm not sure why but it's always something I've wanted to do. I love movies and hopefully I'll have enough time to watch them all. If I watch one a day this summer, I should be good to go.
2. Finish both screenplays I've been working on since January
For those who don't know, I've been writing two screenplays since January or so. I had some stuff I was working on last year but I just threw it away because I thought it was complete crap. It did give me a little help though and gave me some knowledge for the two I'm working on right now.
One of them is about a guy in his mid 20's dealing with awkward family relationships whilst dealing with a strange love for a girl he doesn't know why he loves. Romance movies are fun, at least I think they can be a lot of fun as long as they're truthful.
The other one I've been toying around with is a lot more unconventional. To sum it up though it's a crime story but the structure of the entire film is kind out of whack. Explaining it is kind of difficult, so I'll spare the details.
I've also been attempting to write a screenplay surrounding the events of when I had Guillain Barre Syndrome but it's rather difficult. I've penned a few pages but it's still proving to be a bit pesky.
3. Do applications for Communications major and Film minor
For those who don't know, this last semester I took 12 credits of Communications classes so I could apply for the Advertising and Communications Studies programs. I also took Intro to Film so I could apply for the film minor, that and I thought it'd be an easy class which it was. The application for the Advertising major and the Film minor are fairly lengthy. Luckily the Communications Studies programs isn't too bad, it's basically a letter of intent and a few other things.
For those who don't know, this last semester I took 12 credits of Communications classes so I could apply for the Advertising and Communications Studies programs. I also took Intro to Film so I could apply for the film minor, that and I thought it'd be an easy class which it was. The application for the Advertising major and the Film minor are fairly lengthy. Luckily the Communications Studies programs isn't too bad, it's basically a letter of intent and a few other things.
4. See lots of movies.
Here's the itinerary for this summer.
Dollar Theater Movies
-Furry Vengeance
-The A-Team
-Date Night
-How to Train Your Dragon
Real Theater
-Iron Man 2
-Toy Story 3
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Inception
-The Other Guys
-Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Bolded movies= most anticipated
Sounds like a good summer plan.
Here's the itinerary for this summer.
Dollar Theater Movies
-Furry Vengeance
-The A-Team
-Date Night
-How to Train Your Dragon
Real Theater
-Iron Man 2
-Toy Story 3
-The Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Inception
-The Other Guys
-Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Bolded movies= most anticipated
Sounds like a good summer plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment