Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rocket Science (2007)

Rocket Science
Rating: 4/5


Reese Thompson with Anna Kendrick

When I first watched this movie, I absolutely despised it. This is most likely due to the fact that at the time I myself was a high school student. Looking back on the film though, the film is honest about life and the things one has to deal with in one's adolescent years. This film doesn't end happily but then again many things in life don't end that way.

Anna Kendrick does a great job and shows her future potential that she has an actress (which she lives up to in Up in the Air). It 's fun thinking of her back in this movie to be honest. I remember first watching it and thinking that she did a great job and that she could be somebody someday. It's a delight to see young actors and actresses to go on do bigger and better things (with the exception of the Twilight series).

What the movie has to say about high school, all of it's true. It's a very frustrating movie but so is life.

No comments: